“I played the wrong, wrong notes.” ~ Thelonious Monk
My Fav Music Store
In the Clouds
- Smartmusic: Increase Your Concert Attendance and Community Support
- Romero System Sax and Clarinet, in a Nutshell
- Washington Post: Real Donald Context
- MUSICAL METTLE: THE HISTORY AND RESURGENCE OF THE WOODINVILLE COMMUNITY BAND
- Lenny Pickett – Knock Yourself Out
- Why Music, Why a Musician? One Man’s Story.
- Silent Night
- 311,220 hits
Category Archives: Tattoo
Imagine waking up to this *the rest of your life*!
Found this on Facebook from my friend Bobbi. If this were a tattoo, that’d be one dedicated lady to her art.
“Men are taught to apologize for their weaknesses, women for their strengths.” ~ Lois Wyse I’ve heard it said that the male of the human species are very visual creatures. For example, if you look at the statistics for the … Continue reading