“I played the wrong, wrong notes.” ~ Thelonious Monk
My Fav Music Store
In the Clouds
- Smartmusic: Increase Your Concert Attendance and Community Support
- Romero System Sax and Clarinet, in a Nutshell
- Washington Post: Real Donald Context
- MUSICAL METTLE: THE HISTORY AND RESURGENCE OF THE WOODINVILLE COMMUNITY BAND
- Lenny Pickett – Knock Yourself Out
- Why Music, Why a Musician? One Man’s Story.
- Silent Night
- 311,220 hits
Category Archives: Cheat
“I don’t need to worry about identity theft because no one wants to be me.” ~ Josie Fleschute Approximately 15 million United States residents have their identities used fraudulently each year with financial losses totalling upwards of $50 billion. On … Continue reading
“Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.” ~ Jimi Hendrix I was setting up a team event at work last month. I always chose a music them and this time was no exception. We have access at Amazon … Continue reading
Rolling Stone: Can science and the truth withstand the merchants of poison? by Al Gore In this well laid out article Al Gore tilts his lance at the greed and avarice of big money interests. “Part of the script for … Continue reading
The musician’s alias at work often comes up with gems such at this one: It would be nice to provide attribution for this if anyone knows the owner.