“I played the wrong, wrong notes.” ~ Thelonious Monk
My Fav Music Store
In the Clouds
- The Booking the Band Scam! Be Aware!
- Circle of Fifths Revisited
- Jack Ziegler, Cartoonist at The New Yorker, Dies at 74
- WSJ: With Washington’s Blessing, Telecom Giants Can Mine Your Web History
- Funding a Nonprofit Music Organization
- Best Big Band Bari Sax Sound Tip (du Jour)
- The History of the Real Book
- 320,640 hits
Category Archives: Cheat
“I don’t need to worry about identity theft because no one wants to be me.” ~ Josie Fleschute Approximately 15 million United States residents have their identities used fraudulently each year with financial losses totalling upwards of $50 billion. On … Continue reading
“Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.” ~ Jimi Hendrix I was setting up a team event at work last month. I always chose a music them and this time was no exception. We have access at Amazon … Continue reading
Rolling Stone: Can science and the truth withstand the merchants of poison? by Al Gore In this well laid out article Al Gore tilts his lance at the greed and avarice of big money interests. “Part of the script for … Continue reading
The musician’s alias at work often comes up with gems such at this one: It would be nice to provide attribution for this if anyone knows the owner.