“I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am.” ~Joseph Baretti
A friend sent this email to her friends and I thought I’d share it here. I wish the picture was higher quality, but there is no telling how long it has been floating around the Internet.
Analysis of the above picture can tell us a lot about how different people think.
– For young men, it’s a picture of a lady with a nice ass but only the most observant will notice that she is crossing a street.
– The really observant will notice that she is wearing a thong.
– For older men, she appears to be a respectable woman – with a nice butt – on her way to work.
– The perverts among them will imagine her naked.
– For half of the women, this is an ordinary woman who should not have left home dressed that way.
– The other half will think she is a slut but wonder where she bought that blouse.
– Older women will imagine the misery that the woman’s butt will cause by the time she reaches 50.
– But only children, the extremely intelligent and the celibate will notice that the taxi is being driven by a dog.