“Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out alive.” ~ Bugs Bunny
Sometimes I’m wont to complain. Walking the halls I’ve heard some complaining this week that makes my complaints seem trivial. But there a lot to complain about; taxes, work, family, friends, … Well, you get the idea.
One of my friends once told me that there are hundreds of millions of people who would love to have my problems. You know, that kind of puts it all into perspective, doesn’t it.
So here are my five reasons to quit complaining:
1. You have a job, a good job.
2. You have a great family and friends support group.
3. Eating on a regular basis is nice.
4. Taxes buy you roads, education, and more.
5. Complaining takes up time you could be using to enjoy life.
Okay, not so earth shaking I admit. But as we are doing our annual reviews at Microsoft, it was something I was thinking about as I listened to the chatter in the hallways. :o)