1. Do you interrupt most people in the middle of what they’re saying and expect them to listen to you?
2. Do you interrupt people in the middle of when they’re thinking about something without asking if it is a good time to talk and expect them to drop whatever they’re thinking about?
3. Do you take offense when they interrupt you?
4. Do you scowl and act hostile, when people accidentally bump into you?
5. If you’re walking along the side of a road or on a path an people approach you, do you make them walk around you?
6. Are you easier to upset than you are to please?
7. How often do you say, "I’m sorry" and if you do, how often do you mean it?
8. How often do you say, "Thank you?"
9. How often do you congratulate someone else?
10. When you demand something are people afraid to say: "No"?
11. When you complain about something are people afraid to tell you to "Just deal with it" because they’re afraid you’ll go ballistic or become coldly sullen and shut down?
12. How ticked off are you by this list?
If I were to ask the people around you the above questions, what would they answer? Would you even care? Just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, narcissism is in the upset of the offended. Here is the sad truth, if you are a narcissist, you won’t even read this. If you live with a narcissist, take care of yourself and if you can, cut your losses, because they almost never change.